Official Facebook Giveaway Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE
THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: This campaign is open only to those who are over the age of 18 and are legal residents of the fifty United States. Directors, officers, employees, and sponsors of The Carson Ramey Foundation, and their immediate family members, are ineligible.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Carson Ramey Foundation as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting at 12:01 AM ET on July 5, 2022 and ending at 11:59 PM ET on July 9, 2022. All online entries must be received by July 22, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by liking the Carson Ramey Foundation Facebook page and commenting on the campaigns Facebook post. Entries that do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Carson Ramey Foundation.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one t-shirt with a value of $32.16. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by The Carson Ramey Foundation. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at The Carson Ramey Foundation discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Carson Ramey Foundation to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be randomly selected from the list of people who have commented on the campaign post and liked The Carson Ramey Facebook page under the supervision of The Carson Ramey Foundation. Winner will be notified by being tagged in a post and a private message within 24 hours following selection of Winner. The Carson Ramey Foundation shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at The Carson Ramey Foundation sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest You understand and agree that The Carson Ramey Foundation, anyone acting on behalf of The Carson Ramey Foundation, and The Carson Ramey Foundation licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: The Carson Ramey Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Carson Ramey Foundation control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, The Carson Ramey Foundation may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Carson Ramey Foundation. The Carson Ramey Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Carson Ramey Foundation reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Carson Ramey Foundation, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF OHIO WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of
participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Lucas County having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Release: This campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook. Participants hereby release Facebook and their employees, agents, officers, and directors from any and all liability associated with the participation in this campaign.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign are Jackie and Joshua Ramey.